Tue, 04 Sep 2012
Oatmeal, with STUFF
I mix this up the night before, shove it in the fridge, and heat it in the microwave the next morning.
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon soy protein powder
- 2 tablespoons flax seed meal
- 2 tablespoons Ovaltine powder
Peanut Butter and Nutella, with STUFF
This was roughly made tonight, because I was bored and hadn't gone grocery shopping yet. Really tasty — tasty enough that after grocery shopping two of these sandwiches are my lunch for tomorrow.
Very rough estimates, I mostly just glooped stuff together.
- 3 parts peanut butter (almond or cashew butter would work here as well; get the stuff that is basically "this nut, ground up. maybe a bit of salt."
- 2 parts Nutella
- 1 part soy protein powder
- 1 part flax seed meal
Mix well. It helps if you heat up the peanut butter and Nutella in the microwave, then add the rest and stir. Just be careful, when the pb and Nutella get's hot, it's basically like napalm. Spread on toast. Enjoy.