My long weekend project was to finally get around to moving my website from 1997 to something a little more contemporary. I’ve been following Hugo for some time now and finally bit the bullet. I started reading in depth, but got much further when I just picked a theme, made a site and just started trying to add stuff, figuring out things as I went along.
Moving my old pyblosxom content was relatively easy, and the other static content was trivial. The largest part, and the hardest, was the almost fourteen years of photo content I had. That (for now at least) is staying in my old igal2 galleries, although I’m looking for a replacement for that as well, as well as just thinking overall how I want to present my photos.
That said, all in all a fairly painless task.